The Mosque of Yusuf Agha El Hin lies in the intersection of Sharia Port Said and Sharia Mohammed Ali, few meters away from the Islamic Museum. It was constructed by Yusuf Agha El-Hin who was a prominent Mamluk Bey or officer. He died in 1646 and was buried in his mausoleum in the north aisle of the mosque. The most interesting feature of the mosque is the mixture between the Mamluk and Ottoman styles of decoration. The major part of the mosque is designed on the Mamluk Style, while the Minaret is designed on the Ottoman one. The interior plan of the mosque consists of a number of aisles the widest one of which is the northwestern. Of special interest in this mosque are the nice flower-shaped inscriptions that appear around ceiling and the stained glass windows. The Mihrab of the mosque seems to be added to the mosque in a later process of restoration By the passage of time, the mosque was subjected to a number of changes including the destruction of the original domed shrine during the works of construction of Sharia Mohammed Ali.
Moreover, in 1900 a beautiful Sabil-Kuttab was added to the northwestern corner of the mosque. This Sabil-Kuttab is handsomely decorated with ablaq voussoirs, and marble spandrels and beautiful stalactite niches. The windows of the Sabil are ornamented with magnificently carved wooden frames. There are also a Mashrabiya that extends across the loggia. The beauty of the walls of the mosque is accentuated through the Mashrabiya windows that appear on it and are used for illuminating the interior plan.