The Complex of Emir Qurqumas lies in El Sultan Ahmed Street next to the southern side of the Complex of Inal. It was erected by Emir Qurqumas who was prominent Mamluk of Sultan Qaytbay and then served as Emir Kabir in the reign of Sultan El-Ghuri. He died in 1510 at the age of 60 leaving four children and a large amount of money. He was a great constructor who established many buildings such as ablution courts, wells, lodgings, and storehouses in the area of the cemetery, but many of them disappeared now.
The present complex involves a Mausoleum, Sabil-Kuttab, Khanqah, and Mosque. On the left side of the entrance appears the Sabil-Kuttab that was used to provide cold water for the thirst and religious education for the ignorant. Of special interest in this monument also the handsomely decorated Minaret with bent supports over its finial, used for holding the lamps for illumination, standing next to the main door. The Khanqah is placed after the Sabil-Kuttab and the Minaret nearby the entrance, while the mausoleum stands behind the Mosque-Madrasa. In addition, the complex contains some living rooms in its southern end in which the Sultan was spending the feast days and this feature distinguishes this complex from any other remaining one nowadays. These rooms can be reached through the main entrance or through some stair steps inside the mausoleum.
The first floor of this part, known as the palace, contains a number of arched chambers that were used as storerooms and stables, while the second one involves an open courtyard, vast sleeping room, reception room and a bathroom. This complex was restored in the period from 1984 to 1988 and there was a large number of bodies for members of the upper class at that time in addition to a number of children buried in the mausoleum of this complex.