The Mosque of AlTinbugha Ibn Abdallah El-Maridani lies in Bab El Wazir Street in El Darb El Ahmar District. Prince El-Tinbugha Ibn Abdallah El-Maridani was the son-in-law of Sultan El-Nasir Muhammad and the governor Aleppo and he died in 1341. The façade of the mosque consists of two panels finely decorated with Quran inscriptions. There are two windows in each panel. Next to the main entrance of the mosque, one can find the Minaret with some square shafts or Mabkhara at its end and some pendentives and geometric patterns that were used later in most of the minarets. The mosque has three entrances and the first one appears northward the façade. It is placed in a handsome recess, supported by a beautiful stalactite frieze and ornamented with black and white marble. The interior plan of Altinbugha Mosque contains a huge courtyard surrounded by four halls. The courtyard is decorated with arabesque designs. The ceiling of the mosque is supported with some keel ribbed arches decorated with lozenges and medallions. The aisles also enclose some columns that have been taken from a church and other columns of a Mamluk style. Worth admiration in this mosque is the finely ornamented Mashrabiya screen that separates the Qibla aisle from the other parts of the Mosque. The area in front of the Mihrab contains three domed halls that include eight Pharaonic columns. The Mihrab of this mosque resembles the one in the mausoleum of Sultan Qalawun in its marble frames and mosaic inlays. Like the other Mamluk Mihrabes, this Mihrab has wood works that were designed in a special way to protect it from the bad effects of hot climate. Some walls in the Mosque are ornamented with stucco decoration and Quran inscription. There are other remarkable designs and square Kufic inscriptions and panels with handsome arrow designs. The ceiling of the mosque is decorated with gilt and other painted patterns. The mosque was restored by the comite in 1895-1903.