The Mosque of Sultan El- Muhammad situates in Salah Salem Street within the walls of the Citadel and near the Mosque of Mohammed Ali. It was erected by Sultan El-Nasir Mohammed, the son of Sultan Qalawun and the ruler of Egypt for about 42 years. He was a great constructor and he established many buildings but many of them were destroyed at the age of Mohammed Ali. The architect of this mosque was El-Muallim Ibn El-Seyufi who is credited to the decoration of the Mosque of El-Maridani in 1340 as well.
The Mosque of Sultan El-Nasir is distinguished from many other mosques in Cairo with its two richly decorated minarets with fluted finials that do not follow the earlier period style of decoration, and are not placed next to each other in order to enable a large number of people from hearing the call for prayer. It is also admired for its large size since it has capacity for 5000 person and was one of the major congregational places in the region of the Citadel for along time. The interior part of this mosque once involved some marble inlaid panels, but they were salvaged by the Turkish Sultan Selim the Grim.
The major part of the original decoration of the mosque disappeared except for few remaining marble dadoes on some walls. The ceiling was once handsomely decorated with handsomely colored paintings that only parts of it can be noticed now. The present courtyard is worth admiration for the two-story arcades, arches with handsome ablaq carvings, and the Mihrab the stands opposite to the dome. The present dome of the mosque traces back to the restoration of the 1935, while the original green-tiled one collapsed in 1468.
You can get more information here.