The Qaa of Muhibb El-Din El-Muwaqqi situates in Bait El-Qadi Street next to the Mausoleum of Qalawun . In the period from 1730 to 1736 the house was inhabited by Emir Uthman Katkhuda El-Qazdughly who served as the Chief Emir in Cairo and who established a complex in Azbakiya. The Qaa or the main reception room is the only remaining part of the house and it appears as a narrow room and its height is about 16 meters. It was the Diwan and the reception room in which the guests were usually setting in the southeastern portion. The interior walls were ornamented with marble vestige but it disappeared by the passage of time. Although the building was renovated several times the last one of it in 1911, it is in a ruinous state now. The woodwork that beautifies the hall is original, while the consoles date back to the 16th century and the floor fountain also was added in a later process of restoration.
You can get more information here.