The Tomb of the sons of Ramses II is identified as Tomb KV5. Excavations in this tomb started first in 1825 (by James Burton), and later in 1902 by the discoverer of the Tomb of Tutankhamun (Howard Carter), who used KV 5 only as a dumping ground. It was not until 1995, when Theban Mapping Project under Kent Weeks, relocated the tomb and explored its interior, and the tomb was found to be the largest ever found in the Valley of the Kings, and one of the largest in all Egypt. It has been referred to as the most amazing discovery in the Valley of the Kings since the discovery of the tomb of Tutankhamun. The tomb's total area measures about 1266.47 m², and its length is about 443.2 m². Most probably, the Tomb of Ramses II (KV 7) contained most of his children, both male and female, especially those who died in his lifetime.
The Architecture of Tomb KV 5: The huge complicated plan of KV 5 shows features that were dug on several different levels, and in many different directions providing several burial places for at least 6 sons of Ramses II. Generally, the tomb consists of several entrance halls, including one with sixteen pillars, and then followed by a series of T-shaped corridors. Each of these corridors leads to groups of sixteen single chambers. We can find also suits of rooms. Two further corridors come out from the sixteen pillared hall towards the front of the tomb. Then there is a descending corridor with more single chambers in both sides, leading to a three pillared hall. From this pillared hall other single chambers open up.
You can get more information here.