The Sabil-Kuttab and Wikala of Dhu El-Fiqar or Oda Bashi lies in Bab El-Nasr Street facing the Wikala of Qawsun . Few meters away from this complex and directly next to the Khanqah of Sultan Baybars II , one can notice the ruins of Hosh Utay and the Wikala of Muhsin Ramadan that date from 1232. The Sabil-Kuttab and Wikala were erected by Dhul Faqar Katkhuda Mustahfizan who was known as Oda Bashi, a court title, and served as the Chief of white eunuch in the royal palace at that time. The Sabil-Kuttab is a building that was usually established to provide the thirsty passersby with water and the ignorant people with religious education. This Sabil-Kuttab that stands in one of the corners next to the Wikala is still preserved and admired for its Turkish colorful tiles ornamenting the lunettes of the façade and its wooden awnings and panels.
The Wikala of Dhu El-Fiqar was considered one of the prominent commercial centers in Cairo in the 17th century that was famous for trading in spices and coffee. The original structure was consisting of three floors: the first one contains of shops and storerooms, while the second involves some rooms for the workers of the Wikala and the third consists of some monthly-rented rooms. The beauty of the structure is accentuated by its L-shape and its width. The major part of the original building is in a ruinous state now but it is still inhabited by people and contains a large number of shops.
You can get more information here.