Shubra El Kheima is the fourth largest city in El-Qalyubiya Governoratae. The name Shubra is derived from the Coptic word Shoubra that means heap or hill. The region was mainly constructed by Mohamed Ali Pasha in 1871 and it was only a small village. Nowadays it became one of the major industrial zones in Egypt that comprises of three major districts: Shoubra, Rod El Farg, and El Sahel. It encloses a large number of factories of glass, textile, rubber, electrical equipments, clothes and food industries. Shubra El Kheima is also renowned for its huge power station that locates to few kilometers northward Cairo. The major tourist attraction in Shubra El Kheima region is Mohamed Ali Palace that locates few meters away from Agriculture University. Shubar El Kheima is one of the most crowded areas in Egypt since people prefer living nearby their work places. It is supplied with all essential services of sanitation and health care services and there are various means of transportation including train, metro and bus that link it with other surrounding regions.