The Sabil-Kuttab of Ali Agha Dar El-Saada lies in El-Seyufia Street nearby the remains of the Palace of Emir Taz . It was established by Ali Agha who was the Chief Black Eunuch or the supervisor of the Imperial Harem and the Waqf of the holy cities Mecca and El-Madina. Ali Agha is credited to restoring the palace of Taz in 1678. the facade of the complex has a beautiful recesses. The Sabil is handsomely decorated with Quran inscriptions and there are windows with grills that has some inscriptions of the name of God. The Kuttab is still in use as a school.