The Mosque of Sinan Pasha locates in Mosque of El-Sinanieya Street, nearby the Tekiya of El-Rifaeya. This building was erected by Sinan Pasha who was an Albanian retainer who was brought to the palace at a young age and then he began to occupy prominent positions in the country such as the post of the Chief Cupbearer and then rose to the grade of Wazir. He occupied the post of the ruler of Cairo in the period from 1567-68 and from 1571 to 1572 and died in 1595. The construction of this place was a part of the restoration of the Ottoman noblemen attempts to renovate the area of Bulaq in the 16th century. This building is all what is remaining of a whole complex that was once involving a Wikala or commercial center, a Hammam and a mosque. The remaining parts are the mosque and the Hammam that is still in use as a bath for men and it stands nearby the ablution fountain in the back of the mosque. The entrance of this Hammam is handsomely decorated and stands in one of the adjacent corners to the Minaret of the mosque. The water of the Hammam was heated through burning the rubbish in a place called the Mustawrad and the extra heat was used for preparing El-Ful El-Medames or the beams. The influence of the Ottoman style of decoration appears in the veranda-like gallery that beautifies the exterior plan. This mosque that stands in a garden enclosure was restored in 1983. From inside, this mosque is distinguished by its rectangular shape and the use of the Squinch system that was commonly used in the earlier Mamluk period. There are three doors for the mosque each one stands in one of the sides of the building except for the side of the Qibla wall. The building opens with a wide central room surmounted by a large flat central dome. The most admired features in the decoration of this dome are the S-curved windows around its lower base, the remarkable walkway around it that helps in the process of cleaning these windows, and the beautiful roundels that has some inscriptions for the name of God. The Mihrab wall is handsomely decorated with handsome inscriptions for the name of God and some chevron patterns that are taken from the Mamluk hood style and the Mihrab itself is ornamented with nice polychrome marble. Of special interest inside the mosque also are the S-curved windows with beautiful stained glass that beautify the walls and the loggia or a platform that was commonly used for reciting Quran.