The Mosque of Assanbugha locates behind the Mosque of El Fakhri in one of the side streets off Darb Saada Street. It was erected by Emir Seif El-Din Assanbugha who served as the Emir of Hundred and Commander of Thousand in the reign of Sultan El-Nasir Muhammed. He rose to the rank of Emir Kabir and then he died in 1375. Although the major part of the interior decoration of the building disappeared, it is still worth visiting for its magnificent Façade that is ornamented with beautiful Mashrabiya screen. There is a Sabil-Kuttab that is attached to the mosque as well. The Sabil can be regarded as one of the largest Sabils that had ever been attached to a Kuttab.